Saturday, November 13, 2010

a great concert

This post is about a month behind.
I bought tickets like six months ago to see Jack Johnson for my birthday gift. It was one of the best nights of my life! It was great to have a night out on the town with Ryan. Jack was in town for two nights (at the Greek in Berkeley) and I wished I had tickets for both nights!! We can't wait to see him again. The only downside was that we got there a bit late and had to stand the whole time (still worth it!) and there was a massive amount marijuana being smoked (such a bad smell!). Ryan's parents babysat for us and Annie even took a bottle. The night was a success!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

AlêKátia said...

Olá Kristi,acho que vc é a esposa do Ryam não é mesmo?Sou Alessandra do Brasil e quero falar que seu esposo é muito Especial.Puxa Jack Johnson é muito bom mesmo.

Parabéns



Alessandra

Aldobean said...

So jealous! I would love to see him! Hope you didn't get high from the smell!