lived in Humboldt County. Seriously, I have never visited such a 'polarized' place. Of course, judges of a beauty pageant may prefer categories like "Amount of Hours spent in a tree", "Care and Maintenance of dreadlocks", "Marijuana contribution for community service"...and other such categories. I guess I wouldn't win after all. Too bad.
We spent the weekend on the Northern California coast (about an hour south of Oregon) for my Grandma's Surprise 70th birthday party. It was mostly eating, more eating, a little game playing, more eating and playing on the beach in between rains.
We had a great time despite the rain and we took advantage of the heated pool at the hotel. The kids had way too much fun with their cousins.
My Mom is practically perfect in every way
Grammare in front of her lighthouse cake my cousin Jesse made
The world famous grandfather tree
The world famous drive-thru tree
There once was two kids who lived in a shoe

2 comments:
What an awesome cake. The trees super cool. i like the drive through and the shoe.
What the heck are you guys ever not doing something really cool. My life is so boring. The pics are gorgeous. The beach is the one thing I miss about California.
Post a Comment