Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Disneyland at Christmas time

We had a fun time in Disneyland last week. We got to see Grandma Goldsberry, Uncle Greg, Clark (fresh off the mission), Brian and Christy and the kids--Jenny, Billy and Nic. We had a great time and we can't wait to see all of the 'candid' photos that Greg took of us, paparazzi style. Kian and Nic (pictured with Pooh below) were best buds. They have the same birthday but they are eight years apart. Nic would always put his arm around Kian on rides and wanted to buy him everything Kian liked in the stores. It was pretty cute. Small World is something to behold at Christmastime! Just don't stare directly at it, it will burn out your retinas!
Pirate booty, and yes I did get to see Olin while I was there--he hopped onto our raft to Pirate Island, whew!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I am so jelous that you guys get to go to Disneyland so often. Hope you had a merry Christmas. Miss you guys.