Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas moments


For us, Christmas doesn't come but once a year, it comes several times! I can't count the number of celebrations we had with various family groups. Also sprinkled in with all the festivities was our 9-year anniversary and Ryan's birthday. We had loads of fun. We got many nice gifts and lots of yummy food. The kids got plenty to keep them busy until their birthdays...

We did get Seinfeld Scene-it, if anyone wants to play with us. And we also got money to go to the all new Academy of Sciences in San Fran if anyones wants to go with us. We have some gift cards for restaurants and movies...so we have a couple of dates...FREE! Now we just have to wrangle up some babysitters...

Flashback....aw, look at those sweet, clueless kids.

Christmas with Ryan's side of the family. Millie looking up at Papa Rick.

Christmas with my Mom's side of the family. And I am not pregnant, now I know not to wear that shirt ever again!

Kian on Christmas morning at home, amused by his small Buzz Lightear Astroblaster laser gun.

Millie on Maca's lap (my grandma on my Dad's side).

Millie tasting her new bows...I like her cute little toes.

My Mom makes all the kiddies matching pj's. Even Millie matched. Cute.

'Why do they do this to me?'

Kian was so thrilled with these three little 'Cars' cars. They have entertained him for hours and hours, thanks Auntie Linda.

Santa made good on his promise to bring Kian a BIG fire truck. He can actually ride this one around the house.


My cute little girlies, Christmas morning.

Thanks Ma and Poppy for my new walker!

Santa brought Cate a new American Girl doll, Ruthie. Ruthie is the best friend of Kit that she got last year. My Mom got Cate some accessories for Kit, like this scooter and dog.

The kids going through their stockings Christmas morning. Stockings are the best part! Santa makes a mean stocking if I do say so myself.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

So fun! And the shirt doesn't make you look pregnant. You always look/dress so cute.

dastew said...

Merry Christmas guys.

Houk Family said...

Hello Kristi! Your family is so very cute! I just left a message for Tiff and found your blog! Looks like you had a great Christmas. Tell Stacey I said "Hi"!
Love,
Kim (Keller) Houk

Houk Family said...

Hello Kristi! Your family is so very cute! I just left a message for Tiff and found your blog! Looks like you had a great Christmas. Tell Stacey I said "Hi"!
Love,
Kim (Keller) Houk

Lindi said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love the matching PJs. I live Millie's Santa outfit. the shirt is probably fine, but not for sitting down in (i'm being honest). Did you make Millie's bows? Very cute!!

Melinda B. said...

I just don't understand why there isn't a picture of us in your Christmas moments.....
Where are your priorities?