Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter ' round our house

I find that no matter what kit I have for dyeing eggs, they pretty much always turn out mediocre, at best. This year Staci sprung for the Williams Sonoma kit (ooh and ahh, $24.95 retail) and I have to say I would be so angry if I had paid for it! The results were scarcely different from my usual 97-cent kit. But we had fun anyway. As usual on Easter morning the kids had to go on a basket hunt with clues hidden in eggs to find their baskets. Kian wasn't interested so Cate did the searching and we found the baskets hiding in the bathtub! We like to have a lot of action at our house every night, in addition to the Easter bunny coming we also had a visit from the tooth fairy! Cate lost her third tooth, finally (sigh of relief). Cate imagined that perhaps the Easter bunny and tooth fairy saw eachother on the way here and may have decided to "ride together" when they realized they were going to the same house. I would be relieved to see these whimsical characters going 'green' and carpooling.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melinda B. said...

Happy Easter Goldsberry Family!
We love you!
~~~~love the Brecheisen's~~~~~

Lindi said...

Very cute! i like how you make a collage of the pictures