Cate's latest impressive artwork. This is 'Pigeon' from the Mo Willems pigeon books. They are pretty popular in our house. I highly recommend them.Also, Kian is off of the dubba-dee now! He threw his pacifiers away after the dental work and never looked back!
Our sweet fairy...but plans for next year are to be a vampire with black lipstick (what happened?).
Just a little fun from the pumpkin patch. I love Joan's farm and pumpkin patch here in town. It reminds me of what maybe a country vacation in Vermont might look like...and this is probably the closest thing I'll ever see! Millie was just thrilled to be the third flower, I'm surprised I even captured this moment because it was short-lived.
This little squinty eyed smile from Millie was too cute not to share, even though this is from a month ago with the cast. Still cute. She likes doing a scrunchy nose and eye smile and makes loud breathing noises out her nose while doing it.
Just a little fun from the pumpkin patch. I love Joan's farm and pumpkin patch here in town. It reminds me of what maybe a country vacation in Vermont might look like...and this is probably the closest thing I'll ever see! Millie was just thrilled to be the third flower, I'm surprised I even captured this moment because it was short-lived.
This little squinty eyed smile from Millie was too cute not to share, even though this is from a month ago with the cast. Still cute. She likes doing a scrunchy nose and eye smile and makes loud breathing noises out her nose while doing it. Millie started nursery this month...I am a little nervous though because it's a rough crowd of about 14 other kids (mostly girls). Kian is in there with her until January, and probably so are Ryan and I.
What else can I say? Bring on the Christmas season!

1 comment:
Super cute! i love all their costumes! Are you coming over for survivor?
Post a Comment