Nobody was as surprised as me to find out today that we are having another girl!I was absolutely convinced that it was a boy and really happy that Kian would be getting a brother. But no. Wrongo.
The little girl was very cute to look at during the ultrasound. She is an active little thing. Everything looked the way it was supposed to in the ultrasound, that's always nice to hear.
I guess we don't have to fret about boys names after all...

4 comments:
I think she is waving to you in the first picture. That is exciting. Congrats. Kien will survive. Danny has 4 sister turned out great. can't wait to meet her
Ya hoo! Congratulations!
YEA!!! How fun, our girlies can be friends! Congrats....didn't even know you were pregnant....you did not look at all pregnant last I saw you!!
Those are some pretty good u/s photos. Kian can still have a brother. Let's not crush his dreams just yet.
Post a Comment