Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Everything but the baby

This has been a most eventful month but I am just posting to let you know there is no baby as of yet! She, or my body, are far too content and stubborn.
We are moved into my parents house, but still have our house to finish packing up and cleaning. It doesn't close until July 21st so we have a few weeks. Baby is due July 9th...or maybe sometime in late fall, who knows at this point? All I know is this has been my easiest pregnancy up until this last month. Now anything that requires me to move is misery, especially turning over every hour in bed. Next to impossible I tell you!
Anyway, the kids are adapting to their new bunkbeds and Millie is dealing with sleeping in the same room as the other kids, but I do have to roll myself out of bed the moment she starts 'making noise' in the morning.
Have I mentioned how I LIVE for summertime? This baby needs to come out so I can have some summer fun! Yes, I realize I am selfish.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

So are you living at your parents permanently or until you find another house? I can't believe you are having number four.