Well this is only a month late but I didn't have great pictures or particularly great memories so I dragged my feet.
Millie was sick as a dog for the entirety of the wedding events. Ryan had to miss EVERYTHING and was just with Millie for four days straight. Needless to say, it was hard for me to enjoy myself without Ryan and worrying about the little sweetie pie.
I did bring my camera up to the Temple, but then found out I left the battery at home charging. There are lots of pictures of us (minus Ryan and Millie) floating around Facebook. I am thrilled that I didn't look too whale-ish.
Anyway, bride and groom had a lovely wedding, went to Honolulu for their honeymoon and are now back into the school/work regime in Provo. Hopefully we'll all be well and attending the next family wedding...whom ever it may be.
Doodlebug - Tally Mark 144
3 months ago



1 comment:
Looks like Kian has some sweet moves. I can't believe how old they look in that picture together.
Post a Comment