We dyed eggs today, yes a full week before Easter. Cate was pretty anxious and we are too busy later this week. Kian really enjoyed it and caught on pretty fast. When we were done he just started re-dipping the once-pretty eggs into all different colors. Oh well, we just peel them and eat them anyway.
In other news, we got our new fence up this weekend and it is a thing of beauty. Even more impressive, we collected all the money from the neighbors and got our insurance money!
At my doc appointment Friday I was already dilated to a 2 (and I can definitely feel the baby has "descended") so my doctor gave me a "you probably have about 2 weeks." No! My house is torn apart and I am supposed to have another 4 weeks!!!
Now I am in panic mode that I will go into labor any minute or my water will break somewhere really embarrassing like at church. I guess it would be a good story at the very least...

1 comment:
I was lucky that my water broke at home, but it was still a mess. If you are reall yworried, I would pack a change on clothes and a towel in your car....I am so excited for you! Good luck! And I want a pic of the new fence.....
Post a Comment