Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Say Cheese!


On Saturday we had a family wedding to go to. It was a beautiful outdoor wedding for a cousin of my Mom's. Kian had the two young photographer girls wrapped around his finger and they took about 10 rolls of film of him. The funny part is the couple that got married will probably wonder who the heck the kid is they have a hundred pictures of! Cate made friends with the flower girl (but can't remember her name) and wants to know if we can fly to Virginia so they can play again. Meanwhile, I continue to get shock and awe over how small my belly is and how close to my due date I am...maybe I will have a mini-baby.

1 comment:

Melinda B. said...

Well, if that picture shows true to size, you look really small for delivering any day. So just accept the compliments and bitter jealousy. And what a great maternity dress, so cute!