Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Kian turns 2!



Kian turned 2 years old Monday. I was glad I didn't have the baby before his birthday. Now I just want to avoid April Fool's Day and it's all good.

We had our families over for dinner and presents. Kian has been kind of sick but he loved having everyone over and was so overwhelmed by all his awesome presents. He loved every single thing and didn't understand why they were all stuck in boxes. (Note to self: take everything out of the packages before the party).
Every time I bring up his birthday party he just starts pretending to blow out the candles. I guess that is his association with the word "birthday".
He loves his new chainsaw and walks around waving it in the air (chainsaw massacre style).

1 comment:

mangrumminute said...

Aww the birthday and Easter pics are so sweet of your kids. We miss everyone already.
-nicole