Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Can't get enough of...

I am currently addicted to homemade S'mores. Just toast up the marshmallows under the broiler, add some Hershey's Special Dark chocolate and voila...gooey goodness.






We are, of course, so excited about Wall*E coming out on June 27th. We always see the new Pixar movies opening day. I love this little guy so much already! Slap this dude on anything and I will buy it. Way to go Pixar and all it's advertising affiliates.


I just LOVE Jack Johnson. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for him to come here in concert. And now he is! But it's on a Sunday in August. I won't enjoy myself whilest breaking the Sabbath so now I am just sad. I will settle for watching his music videos on You Tube. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVmbGsEtmFI

2 comments:

Lindi said...

wow that S'more looks good. Next time we get together lets make some!

Kimberly said...

We feel the same way about Jack. We hadn't seen him in concert for a couple years and when he posted his upcoming shows, it ended up being the night of our wedding. We were tempted to leave the reception and go see him :o)