Four days until Wall*E!

Kian loves trying out all of our shoes.

Papa Neuenswander celebrated his 80th birthday this weekend. We enjoyed his party and listening to some funny stories told by various family members. I hope I am in half as good of shape as Ryan's grandparents when I am that age...guess I better start now! (After I eat a couple S'more's. )

Cate magically turned into a fish after only eight swimming lessons! She passed to level two and prefers to be under water than above it. 2012 summer Olympics here she comes.
She took lessons at the same pool I took lessons at over twenty years ago. And I thought it was old then! This pool is also located in the heart of Livermore's ghetto so when a car backfired the other day we all hit the deck.
Congratulations to Derek, this is the first smile from Millie captured on film, er, memory stick...
Kian loves trying out all of our shoes.
Papa Neuenswander celebrated his 80th birthday this weekend. We enjoyed his party and listening to some funny stories told by various family members. I hope I am in half as good of shape as Ryan's grandparents when I am that age...guess I better start now! (After I eat a couple S'more's. )

1 comment:
Cute pics! Are you guys coming down here this summer? Cambria was always behind in clothes. She is 8 months and wears mainly 3-6, some 6-12, but can still fit into some 3 months! It is kind of fun though to have them stay small for so long.
Post a Comment