
Last week we went to the Rodeo (free family night), this was Livermore's 90th Rodeo, and they refer to it as 'The World's Fastest Rodeo.' How can they know that? The highlight of the evening is usually the wild cow milking but this time it was the horse that croaked...he got hauled off on what can only be described as a 'horse spatula.'

Millie is 10 weeks old today. She weighed in at a whopping 9 pounds 4 ounces at her appointment last week.

My Nana is here visiting my parents because she couldn't stay away from Millie any longer. She is 94 years old and is a great-great grandmother.

A cute pic of the kids watching Annie. I make them watch this movie so they think their life is pretty good.
3 comments:
Why didn't we get together Thursday. Next year for sure. Great grandma gave me a big smile by her knee highs :)
When I first looked at the pic of Millie and Cate I thought Cate was holding a doll!!!
What do you mean the horse croaked?
It just dropped dead? Did they euthanize it? I need details.
I can't believe how big your kids are! How is it having three kids? Is it do-able? I am scared of it. Maybe someday we will have another. And tips?
Post a Comment