Monday, August 25, 2008

All about my Mom

I got this from somebody else's blog and thought it might be cute. Here are Cate's replies.

1. What is something that mom always says to you?Don’t scream at Kian
2. What makes mom happy? When I go to sleep when it’s bedtime and when I don’t get up too early.
3. What makes mom sad?When I’m being mean to Kian
4. How does your mom make you laugh?By telling jokes (not true—she hates when I joke!)
5. What was your mom like as a child?I don’t know

6. How old is your mom?I don’t know, should I just guess? Umm, eight? (Yes! Plus 20)
7. How tall is your mom?Almost how tall Daddy is, but shorter than him.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Taking care of Millie (if only)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Clean and get a rest. (Who told her that?)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? For goodness. What about royalty?
11. What is your mom really good at? You’re really good at cleaning up the house. (Yeah, I can die now having reached my highest goal in life)
12. What is your mom not so good at? Not so good at taking care of three children, right? (That's an affirmative)
13. What does your mom do for her job? Taking care of three children. Making breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? French toast (Guilty as charged)
15. What makes your mom proud? When I help you clean up and when I am not screaming at Kian and you.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?Belle
17. What do you and your mom do together?Playing games and puzzles on family home evening nights. We watch a movie together.
18. How are you and your mom the same?We both got our hair cut. (The only age where it isn't uncool to have the same hair cut as your Mom)
19. How are you and your mom different?Because you clean and I don’t really want to, kind of.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?I can feel it in my heart.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Cate cracks me up. I tried to put a post on her first day of school and it would not let me. She is so funny she sounds like you talking about her first day of school. Except at the speed you eat lunch, lunch would have been too short. What happened to home schooling?