How to play this game of tag.
Post these rules on your blog:
List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
3 Joys-eating, sleeping more than a two-hour stretch, talking with friends (those were the days)
3 Fears-getting heavier, high places, spiders falling on my face in the middle of the night (what are the chances? honestly.)
3 Goals-Lose about ten more pounds to get rid of my newfound tummy flab (without giving up my sweets), potty train Kian, get Millie to sleep four and five hours at a time at night
3 Current obsessions/collections I'm obsessed with trying to have everything clean all the time--the house, the laundry, my desk, the cars, stroller, yards, etc. I am obsessed with figuring out how to spend less money, especially for food. I am obsessed about all the cheesy things I will eat when I am done nursing (cancelling out goal #1). I am not really a collector...I like to simplify and want to be a minimalist.
3 random suprising facts about myself-This has always shocked Ryan, when I eat popcorn I will spit out random kernels onto the floor, what's the big deal? I am the one that vacuums! I am one of the only women on the planet not reading the Twilight series (have you seen the size of book 1?). I don't like movies that aim to be inspring or moving or poignant, unless you let me make fun of them while I am watching (Mystery Science Theatre 3,000 style).
I hereby tag anyone who wants to do this...
Doodlebug - Tally Mark 144
3 months ago

1 comment:
I'll throw out an "amen" for not reading the Twilight books!
Post a Comment