We spent three days in the Magic Kingdom with my parents. This was Millie's first trip to Disneyland. She had a hard time napping the first two days because she was so interested in seeing everything.
Kian hadn't been in about 9 months and so he didn't remember anything. He went into temporary comas on Pirates of the Carribean and on the train ride. We just thought he fell asleep but as soon as we said the ride was over his eyes popped open. Cate went on Star Tours for the first time, she shouted at the end "Our Captain is just a robot!"
We got to go on the new ride 'Toy Story Mania' and we thought it was fantastic. I can't wait to go on this ride again, I was holding Millie so I didn't get to play the game to the best of my ability. I probably would have had like the highest score ever in the history of the game.

Cate and Pluto, Kian's not into the characters so much.

Mommy and Millie in the Redwood Creek Challenge area--a really fun place to let the kids go wild and play. Hard to get them to leave.

The family in front of Mickey's botanical face.

Kian getting wet while watching the Pixar Play Parade, it feels good when they squirt you but they aim the water right at the kids faces and from my experience, kids don't like to get squirted in the face!

Woody, obviously.

Millie with Daddy

The kids posing with a Wall*E cutout.

Cate took some coaxing to get this picture--the new 'Pirate's Lair Island' is so cool. Cate doesn't like the roaming pirates (I have never seen her run so fast as when Jack Sparrow was coming right at her--of course he had to harass her a bit)

Cate and Minnie

A bridge on Pirate Island

My Mom with my favorite pirate, he has been at Disneyland every time we have been there for like the past three years, his name is Olin.
4 comments:
How fun! I loved your "temporary coma" comment about Kian- that was hilarious!
How fun. I am getting excited to take Landon to Disneyland for the first time next week.
I am jealous. I haven't seen Pirate Island or the Nemo sub.
Maybe in 2010 we can go with you.
You'll probably be pregnant.
What?! you were down her and you didn't let us know! I know you had family stuff so I guess we understand, but next time call or email me we can meet up. Newport is only 20 min or so from Disneyland.
Post a Comment