
For Cate's first homework assignment we had to make puppets that went with the nursery rhyme of her choice. She chose Little Bo Peep. I had to keep telling Ryan that this was her first assignment and she has twelve years to peak. Let's not over achieve right out of the gate...
Well, when showtime came at school there were gasps (by the adults) when she went up to do her puppet show. Some of the kids just had to use their hands as their puppets, kind of sad. Cate did a great job!

I couldn't do a post without showing off our sweet little Millie, she is five and a half months old already. She thinks she is so big but we just want her to stay small.

I think I just found Kian's Halloween costume...and it's FREE! You tell me, can I get away with sending my child Trick-or-treating if I added some dark shades?

This is one of Cate's most recent pieces of art. I love it. But it wasn't for me so I had to scan it in. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment