Today in the car I heard him talking to Millie really nicely. He said "Millie, you know what I am? I Kiannnnnnn. You Millie."
He adores Ryan and loves the weekends when Ryan is here. He comes in our room every morning to see if he can climb in bed next to Ryan, on Mondays there is usually crying when he just sees me lying there. Once in a while he will put his church shoes next to Ryan's shoes in our closet and we will notice it later.
He is also becoming more assertive with me now that he can speak much better. He objects to my singing-I don't know why, I sing like an angel-and he'll tell me "No Mama, don't do dat. Be quiet!" I especially like it when he calls me 'Mommycita'. (Ryan sometimes refers to me as 'the mamacita').
He also recently informed Ryan that he has spiderwebs in his nose. I guess we are getting pretty old.
His latest obsession is watching 'Mater's Tall Tales' short cartoons, especially "El Materdor".
He does a mean impersonation of the bulldozers, maybe I'll post a video of him later.


2 comments:
What a doll. I think it's great to take moments to remind us of all the cute things our kids do and say. Love the shoes and the nose hairs.
Okay first, how did you break a rib. Second that is the cutest little guy ever. that is so cute how much he loves his daddy. Does Ryan just eat it up?
Post a Comment