Check out the HUGE gap in Cate's mouth. She lost one of her front teeth while we were in Disneyland. My Mom dried her face with a towel and it came falling out. Thank goodness, she could barely eat because she was babying her tooth so much and didn't want to pull it out. I don't know where she gets that from...(my parents LOVE telling this story...over and over and over). And the tooth fairy found us even at a hotel near Disneyland. Phew!
Anyway, we had a nice time. I have a picture of me with each baby in front of this Mark Twain lifesaver so this is Millie's turn, sharing the limelight with the others. And, yes, I have returned to my Meg Ryan roots. I love it, why do I ever try to grow my hair out?
Ryan and I will try to go to Disneyland, sans children, in June. There was a little too much whining and tantruming on this trip. Aren't kids supposed to be easier as they get older? Probably another parenting rumor.
Doodlebug - Tally Mark 144
3 months ago



4 comments:
Is Kian wearing the D-23 club member around his waist in the one photo??? I miss them already:)
give them hugs & kisses from me!!
I had an experience with a loose tooth at Disneyland. My family and my best friends family went down for Thanksgiving one year. I was in line with Katie and her mom and Katie accidentally elbowed me, causing my tooth (which was literally hanging by a thread) to bleed and bleed and bleed. I spent the entire ride of "It's A Small World" with a tissue in my mouth. I'll have to show you a picture of the infamous tooth. It was ugly.
i thought something on cate looked different. glad the tooth fairy was able to find her.
Jealous of the haircut. someday I will no longer be a repressed woman unable to decide for herself how she wants to cut her own hair.
Sigh. Eliza just lost her front tooth too on our Sunday walk.
Post a Comment