Monday, March 30, 2009

Kian's 3rd Birthday

We celebrated Kian's 3rd birthday at the park on Saturday. We got Kian this big digger, I guess we have to get a sandbox for him now...we need a parking lot now for all his big trucks. It's crazy! He also got a big garbage truck and lots of other car and truck related toys.
The fire truck cake was a joint effort by Ryan and I. He came to the rescue when I was going to throw it out because it looked like maybe Kian had made it. But it turned out cute.

I like this Polaroid looking collage but I didn't have time to figure out how to make the words stay with the picture and not show up on the layer above it...sorry for my imperfections.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lindi said...

Looks like a great party! i'm sad i missed it. Danny and Max had a great time