I can see how a fella'd derive a whole lot of pleasure and satisfaction out of it.
-Delmar, O Brother Where Art Thou
So I said I would never skydive...but I guess if I am only two feet off the ground I will give it a go. We went to IFLY with Ryan's family a couple weeks ago. We didn't get any pictures of us in the air because we were all in the waiting chamber together but they did give us a DVD of all of us flying. It was pretty fun! I would do it again. There was even a seven year old girl in the same group as us and she just walked right in and did it twice. It was a pretty good thrill!

3 comments:
Skydiving is awesome. I want to get Stewart to do it with me next time. And I want to jump from higher up.
ok, did Kristi actually skydive, or is she literally and figuratively a 'poser'?
I would be impressed if Kristi actually jumped off of a plane!
Thats pretty cool! Was it a bazillion dollars? How long did you get to "fly"? Your hair looks awesome by the way, you look really young and fresh in that photo.
Post a Comment