Friday, April 16, 2010

A party for the bride

So last month I hosted Brittany's bridal shower. It turned out well. First shower I have ever done. Probably won't have to do another one until she has a baby. But that's years away, right? She's getting married at the end of April. Time is flying.

I think everyone had a great time at the shower. I even arranged for Josh (fiance) to make a video Q&A to surprise Brittany with. It was pretty funny, but darn it they knew each other too well!


I made a delicious trifle (two of them actually) and it got cleaned out pretty fast. And I made my dreamy cupcakes but most people just dove into the trifle. I guess I should have advertised my cupcakes better. We ate a lot of cupcakes in our house during the month of March. I am on a cupcake hiatus.


I am super happy for Brittany and hope everything goes well for her and Josh in 13 days!

(And can I just add...I can't wait to be an Aunt!--but I will)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

So glad to hear the trifle turned out great! I saw the invitation @ Grams & Papas...turns out the fiance and my best friend are both from Fountain Valley. Small world.