Sunday, May 2, 2010

Millie's 2nd bday

We finally got around to throwing Millie a little party a couple weeks after her birthday. I am sooo birthday-ed out!

We just had a small party at our house, ate some hawaiian haystacks and had mint brownies. She got lots of fun gifts and she has been really enjoying them. I can tell she is excited to have things that are hers instead of Cate's or Kian's.

She also finally reached the 20-pound mark! Only took two years. Of course she is sick this week so that may have knocked her back into the nineteens.

We do have four birthdays coming up this week for Ryan's immediate family but all I have to do is show up with a gift (and maybe dessert) so that is easy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hawaiian Haystacks and Mint Brownies sound heavenly. I can not believe Milie is two that means it has been more than two years since I have seen you. Miss you guys.

Melinda B. said...

hmmmm I'd like to see a little more brecheisen presense in your photo montages. OK? It was a fun party. Yummy food.