Still no baby! I will go in Tuesday to be induced...unless, by chance, I go into labor before then. I had a lot of contractions yesterday (just braxton hicks). My Doc said he would induce me this weekend since he was on call but we didn't want to miss conference. Maybe if we were in Utah and could get BYUTV in the hospital room.
Anyway, I look forward to being able to walk rather than waddle very soon!
My Dad started moving dirt around in our backyard yesterday and made a yucky discovery. A little plastic box that had been buried. And it did not smell good when he hit it with the shovel (I was standing there). He opened it and found something wrapped in a black plastic bag. When Ryan got home they decided to open it (just to make sure it was an animal) and it was indeed a puppy, yuck! We don't know why they put it in a black plastic bag inside a plastic box and did not bury it very deep.
The kids rooms are pretty much complete, I will post pictures when they look a little more finished. My Dad still has to build the two beds for Cate and Kian but the rooms are very cute and really nice--like a brand new house. My Mom has been busy helping me organize everything, 'a place for everything and everything in its place.'
Doodlebug - Tally Mark 144
3 months ago

1 comment:
Good Luck today!
Post a Comment