I guess that explains the small belly. Do you think the due date was off? That is so tiny! You look fantastic. You rarely see a mamma lookin' that great in her hospital photos! Oh forget it, I have too many questions, time to email.
Congratulations! What a peanut!
Congrats! She is exactly the size Cambria was! I know she is tiny but then she stays small little baby longer too which is fun.
Good job guys. Family looks good.
What a doll! Congrats!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I guess that explains the small belly. Do you think the due date was off? That is so tiny! You look fantastic. You rarely see a mamma lookin' that great in her hospital photos! Oh forget it, I have too many questions, time to email.
Congratulations! What a peanut!
Congrats! She is exactly the size Cambria was! I know she is tiny but then she stays small little baby longer too which is fun.
Good job guys. Family looks good.
What a doll! Congrats!
Post a Comment