The Oakland Zoo is not the best zoo in the world but here are a few photos of us with a sun bear, a tortoise and some macaws.
Our favorite animal was the white handed gibbon. (Listen to song 2 to hear their howling.) They also hid from the camera. Every time I tried to take a picture they would climb high into the trees really fast and then start howling and it would get all the surrounding monkeys going too.
Sorry there are no pictures of Millie Banilli, she slept pretty much the whole day! In Millie news, her umbilical cord fell off today, good thing cause it was making me queasy every time I changed her diaper. I guess she is ours for good now that her 'do not remove' tag is off.

3 comments:
Didn't you just have Millie like last week? You're already up and about??? Wow. I figure we'll take a year off of everything when we have our first, but that also might be a function of how long the first is taking to get here.
Yeah, I'm a little confused too. What on earth were you doing out of the house walking for hours at the zoo? You are making me look bad sista!
On the flip side, I guess that means you are feeling good, and I am glad to hear it. Good for you!
Well, I have to get up and get going if I am going to be ready for that marathon in a month...ha ha ha.
Ryan and I get a little stir crazy just staying in the house. We wanted to take Kian to see the monkeys and my Dad came too so we had an extra pair of hands.
The third baby pops out and life goes on I guess.
Post a Comment