Thursday, May 22, 2008

So exciting



It's finally here, the 4th installment of Indiana Jones...Han Solo adopts Stanley Yelnats and together they search for extra terrestrial buried treasure...at least that is what I've heard. Should be great, Ryan and I are taking Millie Friday night. What? She's been begging to go.

Changing topics. It's been a few months since our satellite dish, DVR and remote were pried from my death grip in order to cut our expenses; however, I have to confess the knee-jerk response to flip on the TV whenever I sit on the couch has not diminshed. Especially painful is the fact that my favorite show is starting again tonight--So you think you can dance. For some reason you can't watch most reality shows online. What's a girl to do?

A funny story...this morning while I was nursing Millie, Cate took the initiative to potty-train Kian. She got his pants and diaper off and took him to his potty chair. I heard her sweetly giving him instructions like, "Okay, now squeeze really hard." I thought it was hilarious.

3 comments:

Lindi said...

How was the movie? I was so excited too about so you think you can dance!!! Maybe we should get together to watch that when they get the top 20

The Bradley's said...

that is so funny. I love the potty training tips

Megan and Joe and Lula said...

So no TV huh? Us too! We decided a month ago to get rid of it for the cost savings and because I wasn't doing my homework because of TV...I still sometimes sit down, grab the remote and turn the TV on only to sadly remember that I don't have it!