I am sure you have all been checking back regularly to find out if we liked Wall*E or not...
So Ryan and I took turns wrestling with Kian and trying to get Millie to sleep (Ryan has the touch), but the parts of the movie we did get to watch were awesome. If the kids were not with us I probably would not have taken my eyes off the screen. Ryan actually had to take Kian out for a while due to his two-year-old-ness inability to sit still longer than a half hour (despite the Skittles, popcorn and assorted chocolate candy we freely gave him). So I told Ryan he could go see it again by himself and more fully enjoy it.
I would not reccommend taking children under the age of five or six to see this movie in the theater. Also, this movie lacks the fun dialogue that I adore in the other Pixar films so it is probably not one that we will watch over and over. It is more like a piece of art.
Doodlebug - Tally Mark 144
3 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment