Cate started her second round of swim lessons today; however, it was a chilly 58 degrees this morning! I'm sorry, but I don't pay over $6,000 in property taxes every year to live in "sunny" California to not have a warm day in the middle of July! I vote YES on global warming!
In other news...
My older sister Staci is officially divorced (yippee!). She is 31 and enjoys Mexican food, French Toast and Hawaiian dancing--very multi-cultural...
My younger sister Brittany is doing her Mesa Airlines training and will probably be based out of Washington, DC.
Bro-in-law John just passed his Hump Day (one year mark) in Tijuana!
Ryan is still being held at work until they are through with him....they were kind enough to release him this Friday so we can go to Tahoe for the weekend.
Doodlebug - Tally Mark 144
3 months ago

6 comments:
So I've been having Disneyland withdrawals this weekend and your picture makes it worse! LaVor was whistling last night and it sounded like the scanner that scans the tickets when you enter the park. I just love Disneyland.
no joke!! It is the middle of the summer. I'm sure we will get another heat wave soon
I hope you get Ryan back soon, I know they are working those poor CS guys pretty hardthis time. Disneyland sounds fun.
Ryan's schedule is unbelievable.
You are one tough chick.
Hi Kristi,
The family is so beautiful and you look great! Glad to see you are doing good. My mom forwarded me your site so I thought I would say hello.
Laura
Wow that's some new header. For some reason I feel like Walt's calling to me "come to the light"
Post a Comment