Monday, November 10, 2008

Just say NO to chocolate bacon

Curse my culinary curiosity.


We had the chance this weekend to try the infamous chocolate bacon, as referenced in an earlier blog entry.


Oh the suspense! Ryan (and company) tried the chocolate bacon at Marini's and brought me back a sample. He didn't give me his review until after I tried it.
NO! No, No, No. Why is this being sold? For the love of all that is yummy and good.
I think Ryan summed it up best, "It is like you ate a BLT and then had some chocolate and then you threw it up." I concur.



5 comments:

Julie said...

SO Gross. I can't believe you tried it. It sounds disgusting :) I love your explanation of what it tastes likes, sounds like what I was thinking :)

Wife of dastew said...

I'm still a little curious.

dastew said...

But it's such a good idea. This post makes me sad.

Melinda B. said...

Sounds like some of the jelly bellies we tasted. I am proud of you for trying. It sounds like a perfect gift to give to people you hate, but pass it off as fun and adventurous.

Mandy said...

I told you that sounded absolutely disgusting. Bacon GOOD, Chocolate GOOD. Together DISGUSTING.