The Lara Croft model was kind enough to come and pose with all the [geeks] that make the Tomb Raider games come to life this week. Ryan reported that one guy at work was reduced to a puddle and couldn't work for about an hour afterwards.
What a great reward for all of Ryan's hard work and overtime! Can we blow this up to poster size and hang it above the mantle?
In other Tomb Raider news...Ryan is about to become wildly famous. The commercial that he animated for the new Tomb Raider game is going to air during the Cowboys football game on Thanksgiving Day. It will also air internationally.
Another shout-out to Ryan (boy is he popular today!), Ryan and his Dad had yet another cartoon published in the December 'New Era'. Check it out. Also note that they got the big spot--take that Mr. Val Chadwick Bagley. There's a new Mormon cartoonist in town.


2 comments:
All day, all evening, and don't forget Saturdays too.
Way to Go Ryan! Now I have to watch football on Thanksgiving. Thanks for that!
But really, I am so happy for your guys. I am so happy for your success. Keep it goin'! I want to meet George Lucas.
Just remember us little folks when you're sipping Martinelli's in your black turtlenecks. I'll be guzzling caffeine-free diet coke and pounding down a bag of chocolate chips.
But seriously, make sure you post the video online when you can. I'll have to record the cowboys game, my husband will be impressed.
Post a Comment