
I have decided that I am growing "fairy food", since these measly products of my garden would not consitute a meal for anyone I know. I guess the picture doesn't show very well how big they are but the red potato in the middle is about the size of a quarter. The zucchini is about four inches long but only a half inch in diameter. It's novelty produce, really. I could start up a gift shop.
In other exciting news...after Kian has been sick for so long with an unknown illness (we think he is pretty much better) I learned today that he may have hearing issues...I was just taking him to the audiologist so the speech evaluaters would schedule us! Oh Kian...
2 comments:
Gardening is so difficult. I hope that the food taste good even if it doesn't fill you up. We have had several zucchini duds, but now that plant is giving us more than enough. I would love to try red potatoes. I hope that Kian gets the help he needs.
my brother has some hearing and sight issues, but they didn't figure it out until like 1st grade. once they realized that he needed to be closer to the board and which ear he didn't have much hearing in, all his school difficulties were solved. Hope all goes well with Kian. It's amazing all the things they can do nowadays.
Post a Comment