Monday, June 1, 2009

Father/Son Campout

Our ward has an annual Father/Son campout and it happens to be in Half Moon Bay right on the beach. This was Ryan and Kian's first year and they had so much fun that it will be a tradition as long we live here. Instead of packing up a tent they opted to sleep in the back of the 4Runner. Kian was so excited to A) be sleeping in the back of our car (who knew you could do that?) and B) that it was just him and Daddy. He kept saying over and over, not Mommy, not Cate, not Millie, just me and Daddy. They had a huge breakfast in the morning and then played on the beach for several hours before coming home. What a fun thing to do, I might be on board with that kind of camping!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

roylancemommy said...

I think the father and son is so cool! But hey, my bell peppers are small too... I guess they take awhile. We'll have to exchange our gardening tips!