Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My sweet 'big' guy


Kian doesn't like when we call him a little guy, he says he is big--but on second thought he changes it to medium. He is at that age where he cracks me up all the time just by saying things as he sees them or as he understands them. I love this age (minus the stubborn parts).
Kian likes to be tickled, especially by Ma, but Ma is out of town so he asks me to hold him and tickle him. He likes to be tickled on his belly and back but he rolled over on my legs and said "now do my edges", I said "what? your head?", he said "no, my edges" and he pointed to his side. I don't know why but this strikes my funny bone every time I think about it.
The kids have been begging me to make these swirl bars again, they were a huge hit. However, I noticed Kian wasn't quite calling them swirl bars, I realized he was calling them "squirrel" bars. By reason of cuteness I am officially changing the name.
This is all I can think of at the moment (aside from the interesting conversations we have while on the toilet that I won't post here) but I am sure more will come to me later...
Don't miss the post below this one about Cate...

No comments: